These General Selling Conditions may be modified or updated at any time by Torrefazione D’Agostino srl which will immediately notify the client.
All product prices are clearly indicated on the Website and include VAT
, are net of shipping costs
that will be clearly displayed before the order is concluded.
Product availability may be subject to change at any time. However, the maximum order quantity can be viewed in the purchase process.
During the purchase process it is sufficient to fill in the Tax Code or VAT number field for the issuance of the invoice, which will be sent later by e-mail.
The Customer Assistance Service is available from Monday to Friday - from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm and from 3 to 6pm at the email address email@example.com
Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 "Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data" (hereinafter referred to as "Law"):
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- the processing of data has the purposes directly connected and instrumental to the provision of the service requested
- moreover, data processing will also be carried out for market surveys, sending of advertising material, marketing activities and commercial information relating to the products and services the Company displays on the portal, carried out via whatever way or mean; evaluation of the degree of customer satisfaction on the regarding the products and / or services rendered and on the activity the Company displays on the portal, performed directly or through the work of specialized companies through personal or telephone interviews, questionnaires, etc.
The data will be processed mainly through electronic and computer tools and stored both on computer media, paper documents and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Code regarding the processing of personal data.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA ACQUISITION
The acquisition of personal data is optional. However, failure to provide, even partially, the personal data required for completing the Registration Form for Access to the Service may make it impossible to proceed with the complete delivery of the Service.
SUBJECTS TO WHOM DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
Personal data may be communicated to the Company personnel, who perform the functions of manager and person in charge of processing; the personnel was duly instructed in matters of security and protection of personal data; In any case, the prohibition to communicate or disseminate personal data to subjects not necessary for the performance of the services remains unaffected.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In relation to the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Code regarding the processing of personal data the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning it, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. It has the right to obtain information:
- on the origin of personal data
- on the purposes and treatment methods
- on the applied logic in case of processing carried out through the use of electronic tools
- on the identification data concerning the data controller and data processors
- on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or appointees
It is entitled to obtain:
- the data update or integration
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that need to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed
It is entitled to oppose even partly:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication
The data controller is:
Torrefazione D'agostino srl
- Viale Europa, 93 - 67030 INTRODACQUA (AQ).
Tel. +39 0864-950268
Cell. +39 337665998
VAT no. 01972800666
Exercise of rights:
To exercise the rights provided in the art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data listed above, you will have to send a written request, without particular formalities to, Torrefazione D'Agostino - Viale Europa, 93 - 67030 INTRODACQUA (AQ).
RIGHTS OF WITHDRAWAL
Torrefazione D’Agostino srl recognizes the consumer the right of withdrawal as provided by the current legislation. Customers who purchase with Partiva VAT do not have the right of withdrawal. The deadline for making use of this right is 14 days from receipt of the goods, within which the Customer is required to return the goods and to give us notice. The withdrawal notice is sent by registered letter with return receipt to the addresses listed below. The communication can also be sent in advance by e-mail to the address indicated below, provided it is confirmed by registered letter with return receipt within 48 hours. The substantial integrity of the goods to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal.
The communication of withdrawal must be sent to:
Torrefazione D'Agostino srl - viale Europa, 93 - 67030 Introdacqua (AQ) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Torrefazione D’Agostino srl
does not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. They will not be withdrawn under any circumstances parcels cash on delivery or carriage forward.
After checking the integrity of the goods, we will re-credit the amount already paid by bank transfer to the current account you have communicated to our Customer Service.
The refund only covers the price of the product and will be made within 14 days.
To benefit from the right of withdrawal it is necessary that:
Torrefazione D’Agostino srl
- the Customer expresses his wish to exercise the right of withdrawal in the manner described above
- the purchased item is unused, undamaged and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment);
- the product is returned in the times and in the manner described above. Redelivery costs are charged to the Customer. It is understood that the risks of transport for the return of the items are fully borne by the consumer.
delivers its products within the Italian National Territory, in the Republic of San Marino, in the Vatican City, in all the countries of the European Union and in the rest of the world.
Shipping costs include a contribution of € 6 in Italy, visible in the purchase process. Shipping costs are canceled if the amount of the selected products exceeds the sum of € 40.
For foreign shipments the costs must be calculated based on the final destination. Customer support will promptly respond to the actual amount.
Delivery Terms and Methods
All orders will be processed in 48/72 working hours. Orders placed by credit card or postpay will be shipped as soon as the order is received. Orders with payment by bank transfer will be sent only after verifying the crediting to our current account.
To these days the time taken by the courier for delivery must then be added, the times and methods vary according to the place of destination.
- In Italy the goods arrive at their destination in 1/3 days depending on the place of destination.. (eg.
in the islands it takes 2/3 days).
- In Europe the goods arrive at their destination in 5/7 days.
- In the rest of the world the goods arrive at their destination in 10/15 days.
Dago Caffè accepts the following payment methods
- Credit card via Paypal circuit
-Cash on delivery
Payments by Credit Card through Paypal circuit
PAYPAL is the fast, reliable and innovative way to pay and get paid.
The seller immediately receives payment, the buyer receives the item faster.
All major credit cards and prepaid cards registered on the PayPal circuit are accepted. Your financial data will not be shared with Torrefazione D'Agostino srl but will be managed directly by PayPal.
In case of cancellation of the order by the customer or unavailability by Torrefazione D'Agostino srl the amount will be credited to your PayPal account.
Torrefazione D’Agostino srl will not be responsible for delays or damages caused during repayment.
Payment via bank transfers
Paying via bank transfer, the goods will be sent only after verifying that they have been credited to our current account:
IBAN: IT14 G031 2440 8000 0000 0233 042
Owner of the Account: Torrefazione D’Agostino srl
Banking Institution: Banca del Fucino
The reason to report
on the bank transfer must indicate: the order number, the name and surname of the sender
At the current state of the banking system, the amount reclaimed is credited to the c / c of the beneficiary not earlier than 3/5 working days from the date of execution of the same.
Cash on delivery means cash payment to the courier upon delivery of the products. The courier only accepts exact sums, corresponding to the amount of the order (it is not possible to have the rest).
Cash on delivery has an additional cost of € 5.00 and can only be used in Italy.
The method of cash on delivery is provided only for orders whose amount does not exceed € 500.